Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Yay!! Found A Great Location!!

Today I was on the hunt for a commercial building to lease. I looked at 4 places. The one that was actually best suited to my needs was the cheapest and the nicest looking... hmmm.. some things are just meant to be I guess. (Not to mention its like close to 2000 sq ft.. NICE).

So tomorrow I am heading over to sign the lease and put the deposit and first month's rent down. Then I am going to be working my *** off trying to get it set up as quickly as possible so I can open the doors!

I forgot the address LOL, but I will post tomorrow after the lease signing.

And my helpful and awesome nephew, Sweets, is coming down from Missouri this week with a counter he found for me, and he will be helping me set up, building a bookcase, making a sign, hanging rods for the clothes, etc...

It even has a big back room that is good not only for storage / office space, but will work great to run my eBay business from. Hooray for me.. lol.

1 comment: