Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Things Are Progressing

So, as the title says things are progressing for the thrift store, just slowly. I am a completely impatient person, so the time it is taking to get things going is killing me!! I just want to get the store open! I finally finished pricing all of the clothing inventory. It took like 3 weeks... it's ALOT OF STUFF!!!




I came across some old video games for the Sega CD system. All great condition and in their original cases. So, I put them up on my eBay store.



Here is a link to the store page if anyone is interested. http://cgi.ebay.com/SEGA-CD-RaRe-LOT-5-Video-Games-COMPLETE-Spider-Man-MoRe_W0QQitemZ400061729431QQcmdZViewItemQQptZVideo_Games_Games?hash=item5d25898a97&_trksid=p4634.m332.l1262


I also found some adorable vintage safety pins with pink plastic tips. Probably used to pin the old cloth diapers on. Just thought they were cute so I took a picture...lol.


No comments:

Post a Comment