Saturday, July 18, 2009

Coming ALong Quicker Than I Thought

I got a phone call yesterday from the zoning commission and they have approved the building..hooray! So Monday I can go pick up the zoning letter and bring that with me over to the Sheriff's office to get my occupational license so I can open for business soon. (Glad it wasn't the 2 or 3 weeks we originally were told it was gonna take.

I went over to the shop last night and ALL DAY today. Got some clothing racks put together. Got alot of clothes hung up and in order by size and all on the racks. Almost finished the mens section and did alot on the kids sections. Running out of hangers though LOL. Need to get some. Anyone have any spare hangers hanging around they don't need???

So tomorrow we will be moving the stuff from the storage building into the shop. And next week we will be working, working, working!! Having 2 or 3 custom shelves being built by Sweets, also he's gonna make me a sign and some rack hanging and such. In the meantime, I will be sorting merchandise and hanging clothing to get the store ready to open. Trying to open for not this Monday coming up but for the following Monday.. we shall see though!

I know I promised pictures, but I forgot to bring the camera. Will definitely be bringing it tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment