Monday, July 13, 2009

Getting Ready

So I am in the process of opening up a thrift shop. I have plenty of inventoryand I am right now in the process of pricing the items. This week I am on the hunt for a location.

(THESE ARE THE PICTURES OF THE STATE OF THE THRIFT SHOP NOW...LOL... I know, what a mess haha)








We will offer new, pre-owned, and vintage items. Mostly clothing, but we will also have art, household items, etc..








I have an ebay store as well, which is how I make my living as of now. I plan to continue working on my online store. http://www.heatherssecrettreasures.com/
Although there isn't much in my online store right now as I've been devoting almost ALL of my free time to working on the thrift shop.








I am posting a few pics of how things look now..lol. Just for some before and after shots. Right now its just a building filled with boxes and boxes of inventory.








I can't wait to see how it progresses myself LOL.

1 comment:

  1. I am so jealous! I want to do that too, you rock Heather! We are proud of you!

    ReplyDelete